FEIN KBC 35 LOW PROFILE MAGNETIC CORE DRILL
Extremely small and light single-speed compact magnetic core drill with right-angle drive and minimum dimensions for use in tight spaces in the workshop and on the construction site.
- Extremely small and light for working in tight and difficult-to-reach spots - including vertically and overhead - thanks to height of 169 mm.
- Extremely low wear and long-life tool design with spindle sleeve feed without clearance for accurate drilling results in tough use in industry and manual trades.
- Speed stable 1100 W FEIN high-power motor with tacho electronics and forward/reverse running for quick work progress in all applications such as core drilling, twist drilling, tapping and countersinking.
- Fixed drill motor for working in tight spaces.
- High gearbox positioning for optimum view of the drilling point.
- Space-saving operation on both sides with ratchet.
- Easy tool positioning as it weighs just 7.5 kg.
- Tilt sensor.
- Simple operating concept avoids mix-ups and can be clearly seen by the user.
- Convenient magnetic holding force display.
- Electronic speed setting.
- Internal cooling lubrication by means of hand pump.
- Speed saving "memory function".
- Input1 100 W
- Output550 W
- Speed, full load130 - 520 rpm
- Twist drill max. Ø16 mm
- Core drill, drilling depth max.35 mm
- TappingM 12
- Countersinking max. Ø32 mm
- Carbide core drill bit max. diameter35 mm
- HSS core drill max. Ø35 mm
- Core drill holder3/4 in Weldon
- Width across corners33 mm
- Height169 mm
- Stroke46 mm
- Magnetic holding power10 000 N
- Magnetic foot dimensions175 x 80 mm
- Cable with plug4 m
- Weight according to EPTA7,50 kg
Included in price
- 1 x 3/8” ratchet
- 1 x 3/8” socket wrench extension
- 1 x coolant pump
- 1 lashing strap
- 1 swarf hook
- 1 centering pin
- 1 contact guard
- 1 additional handle
- 2 x 5 and 8 mm hexagon socket wrench
- 2 x 5 and 8 mm hexagon socket wrench with T-handle
- 1 case