FESTOOL FS 5000 GUIDE RAIL
Invented and perfected by Festool: The guide rail. For making cuts and grooves with impressive precision. With slideway lining for guaranteed machine smoothness, a groove for screw and lever clamps and splinter guard for splinter-free sawing. Making breakthroughs in precision and convenience since 1964. The original is available in eight different lengths from 800 to 5000 mm.
- Safe, perfectly straight power tool guidance
- Splinterguard for splinter-free sawing
- Can be properly positioned even on smooth materials because of the backing layer for gripping
- Protects the workpiece surface from being damaged
- Additional groove for use with accessories permits additional applications
- Coating for smooth running on the machine