FEIN ASCD 18-200 W4 IMPACT DRIVER 1/4" HEX SKIN ONLY
Impact wrench/driver with brushless motor and 6-stage torque setting. For universal screwdriving applications including self-drilling screwdriving.
- Brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor with 30% higher efficiency and long service life.
- Electronic 6-stage torque setting prevents screw heads from being torn off.
- 10% more torque in reverse running to loosen screws which are extremely tight.
- MultiVolt interface. Cordless tool can be operated with all FEIN Li-ion batteries (12-18 V).
- 1/4 in hexagon socket for holding bits and socket wrench inserts.
- Robust solid metal impact gear.
- Contact guard on gearbox head.
- Compact design.
- One charger for all FEIN Li-ion batteries of all voltage classes.
- The battery charge can be read off the battery.
- FEIN SafetyCell technology. Protects the battery and tool from overload, overheating and total discharge.
- Battery voltage: 18V
- Battery capacity: 5 Ah
- Motor: brushless
- Speed, no load: 0 - 1 500 rpm
- Impacts: 0 - 3 000 rpm
- Max. torque: 210 Nm
- Torque levels: 6
- Tool Holder: 1/4” hexagon socket
- Wood screw Ø: 8 x 200 mm
- Weight with battery: 1.70 kg
- Weight without battery: 1 kg
- 1 x cordless impact wrench/driver
- 1 x belt clip
- 1 x bit holder
- 1 x plastic carrying case