FEIN ASCM 18 QM 4 SPEED DRILL DRIVER SKIN
Shipping calculated at checkout.
4-speed cordless drill/driver with brushless motor and QuickIN MAX interface. No compromise on performance for drilling and tapping up to 12 mm and drilling with carbide hole saws.
- Brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor, fully encapsulated and dust-protected with 30% higher efficiency and long service life.
- 4-speed solid metal gearbox. Optimum cutting speeds for drilling in metal and self-drilling screwdriving.
- QuickIN MAX accessory interface for all QuickIN and QuickIN MAX accessories. Quick change between applications.
- High torques up to 90 Nm.
- Including QuickIN solid metal drill chuck (120 Nm) with carbide-tipped clamping jaws and high clamping forces.
- In speed 4, optimum speeds (3850 rpm) for small diameters.
- In speed 3, optimum speeds (1950 rpm) for 8 mm diameters.
- Speed 1 for powerful thread cutting.
- Suitable for carbide hole saws up to 25 mm.
- Electronic torque setting.
- Fixes 10 x 400 mm screws without pre-drilling.
- 2200 screw connections (5x40 mm).
- Batteries & Charger sold separately.
- FEIN SafetyCell technology. Protects the battery and tool from overload, overheating and total discharge.
- 3-year FEIN PLUS warranty
- Motor brushless
- Gearbox 4-speed
- No load speed 400 / 800 / 1,950 / 3,850 rpm
- Max. torque (hard/soft) 797  / 398  in/lbs[Nm]
- Torque steps 15 + 1
- Chuck capacity 1/16 [1.5] - 1/2  in[mm]
- Fastening 3/8  x 15-3/4  in[mm]
- Capacity in steel Ø 31/32  in[mm]
- Capacity in wood Ø 1-31/32  in[mm]
- Tapping 1/2 in [M 12]
- Weight incl. battery 4.85 [2.20] lbs[kg]
- Weight without battery 3.31 [1.50] lbs[kg]
- 1 cordless drill/driver
- 1 QuickIN drill chuck (1,062  in/lbs[Nm])
- 1 belt clip
- 1 bit garage
- 1 handle
- 1 tool case