FEIN BOS 16-2 Hand Drill
- Mechanical two-speed gearbox for optimum speed adjustment for a wide range of uses.
- FEIN high-power motor with good speed stability for constant drilling progress in almost any application.
- Metal gear head and distortion-free barrel-type motor housing for superb service life.
- Reversible rotation.
- Speed-controlled tacho electronics.
- High-precision metal drill chuck.
- High concentricity.
- Self-tightening drill chuck clamping jaws.
- Spade handle for optimum power transfer.
- Variable speed control.
- 43 mm diameter collar for use in the drill jig.
- ** Torque slipping clutch.
- capacity in Ø stainless steel 16 mm
- Capacity in wood Ø 50 mm
- Capacity in alu Ø 20 mm
- Capacity in steel Ø 16 mm
- Drilling diameter in steel, hole saws 80 mm
- Drill chuck clamping width 3 - 16 mm
- Torque at max. output power 50 / 16 Nm
- Width across corners 27 mm
- Weight according to EPTA 3.70 kg
- Cable with plug 4 m
- Countersinking max. Ø 31 mm
- Collar Ø 43 mm
- Stall torque 50 / 16 ** Nm
- Output 680 W
- Input 1,200 W
- Speed, full load 0 - 520 / 0 - 1,600 1/min
- Speed, no load 0 - 520 / 0 - 1,600 1/min
- Tapping M 12
- Thread of spindle 1/2 in-20 UNF