FEIN KBE 30 MAGNATIC CORE DRILL
Small and extremely lightweight single-speed economical magnetic core drill with basic functionality for core drilling on the construction site.
- For tough use thanks to the outstanding quality of workmanship and the internal motor cable guide.
- Lightweight with FEIN high-power motor and high torque for all core drilling tasks
- Uncompromising with regard to service life and work progress coupled with outstanding value for money.
- Internal cooling.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Feed handwheel can be moved from one side to the other
- Input 750 W
- Output 430 W
- Speed, no load 740 rpm
- Core drill, drilling depth max. 50 mm
- Carbide core drill bit max. diameter 30 mm
- HSS core drill max. Ø 30 mm
- Core drill holder 3/4 in Weldon
- Stroke 65 mm
- Magnetic holding power 9 000 N
- Magnetic foot dimensions 178 x 95 mm
- Cable with plug3 m
- Weight 10,50 kg
- 1 coolant tank
- 1 lashing strap
- 1 centring pin 100 mm
- 1 contact guard
- 1 socket head wrench 5 mm