FEIN WSG 17-70 INOX ANGLE GRINDER
Shipping calculated at checkout.
FEIN WSG 17-70 INOX 125 MM ANGLE GRINDER
The specialist tool with variable speed for stainless steel processing.
- Carbon brushes last up to 30% longer and tool removes more material than comparable angle grinders.
- Variable speed allows various tools to be used for applications ranging from satin-finishing to sanding stainless steel.
- POWERtronic for enormous power, power reserve and exceptional speed stability under load.
- The lightest and shortest model of its kind.
- Blockage monitoring.
- Restart protection.
- Soft start.
- Electronic overload protection.
- Solid metal gearbox head, rotates in 90° steps, for maximum robustness and durability.
- The best vibration performance in its class.
- Industrial cable H07, length 4m.
- Input1 700 W
- Output1 000 W
- Speed, no load2 700 - 8 500 rpm
- Cable with plug4 m
- Weight according to EPTA2,4 kg
- FlangeM 14
- Grinding disc Ø125 mm
- Elast. Backing pad Ø125 mm
- 1 wheel guard
- 1 pair of flanges
- 1 anti-vibration handle
- 1 key